Monday, February 6, 2017

Update...On Flooring


Remember my New Vinyl Flooring with all of the mini-speed bumps?  What a problem - in every room that the new vinyl was installed.  I notified the company who installed it and a couple of reps have been out with one of the owners of the store.  But I've been left waiting for answers.

If you missed my post about this, you can see it here.


As I compiled that post last Thursday, I prayed that I would get an answer...soon.  I'd been waiting 2 weeks for one.  And nothing.

But Friday, in the afternoon, I got a call from someone whose voice I didn't recognize.  That's because it was the OWNER, the man who started the company some 50 years ago.  He said he'd left a message for the Regional laminate rep and expects him to get back to him by mid-weed this week.  They will schedule a time that he, the owner and one other person from the store will come to my house to cut apart my vinyl in my Laundry Room, to see exactly what the problem is.  YEAH!  I know things move slowly, but things are moving along.  


The owner apologized for the mishap with the vinyl and he made made a promise that I shouldn't worry, he will see to it that I'm happy with my new flooring.  He said he's NEVER left a customer unhappy and he wasn't going to start now.  We had a nice conversation...and I can't wait to meet him.

Now...I choose to believe that God answered my prayer.  I don't know HOW He did that, but He did.  Do you think He used my post from Thursday?  Could they have somehow read it?  Or heard about it?  I don't know.  All I do know is that God works in mysterious ways and I'm so happy about it!!!


5 comments:

  1. That sounds great, Jan!! Make sure he follows through for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are getting this problem resolved. I hope it is installed to your satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, I'm so glad you finally heard from someone and it was the owner. I pray this will be resolved and the floors look like they should.
    Have a great weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! Dealing with contractors can be so darn frustrating. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan! I'm so sorry this happened but so glad to know you're going to get this resolved!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete