Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Today I Will See My Husband

For the first time since April 3, 2015.
He's rented a car and should be leaving about the time I post this.  It's dark outside and quite foggy and he said it's foggy down there too.  He also hasn't driven the highways from there to here in a couple of years and there have been LOTS of changes.  I pray he has a safe trip.  We have planned to be at the Secretary of State office so he can sign over the house and car to me only.  He doesn't want anyone but me to have it if something happens to him.  Even after being gone this long, he still thinks about me and cares for me.

When we're done at the Secretary of State, we will be making a few other stops and possibly have lunch somewhere...we'll see.

He wants to cash in his cremation arrangements at the mortuary.  He feels he doesn't want to transfer it...and he decided he wanted to use the money to make a payment to our attorney...for our divorce.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, please.








No comments:

Post a Comment