Friday, August 2, 2013

Pretty Chairs


You may remember a few weeks ago, I showed you this photo of the PINK Chair that I love!  PINK Velvet Damask...Oh, my, I do LOVE it!!  I think I am ready to say that I've searched far and wide and can not find a chair like this anywhere!!  (not that I really need another chair - but can you really ever have too many chairs?)  In my search, I did find these other beauties...what do you think?  Did you know I had a "thing" for Animal Print?  Especially Leopard?  Well, I do!!  How about you?  Do you have a "thing" for Leopard Print?  Or another...
animal print?





And this chair is simply beautiful...plain on the seat and then the beautiful print for the back!


I love these - again plain for the seat and printed "Frenchie" for the back...chic!



Needless to say...I love them all.  Have I decided which one I want?  No...but that's not the point.  The point is finding beautiful things and imagining.  I love to imagine new things in my home!  How they'll look...the feeling I'll get when I look at them...and how others will feel about my home when they visit!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! Oh, what pretty chairs and I think I'd have a hard time picking out one of these too. Thanks for popping in to see me at my new little blog. I thought this would be a great way to journal our trips.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,
    Love all the chairs and I too love an animal print fabric. It just seems to work in so many decors. I am loving that last French chair. It would be perfect in my family room.
    I hope you do get one to add to your home style.

    Hope you are enjoying a great summer and doing good. I will be gone most of August but hoping to be back in the fall to blogging and more.

    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the chairs...and I really like animal print fabric. Great post...and the music is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are pretty, but I love French script, any script really. My daughter would LOVE the leopard print.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all!! If I indeed go with the BENCH in my latest post (leopard print), I won't need a chair anywhere!! Thanks for the visit!!

      Delete