Friday, April 18, 2014

Kirkland's

Since I've been feeling so GREAT {read about that Here}, I've been out and about alot in the past week!  So, I decided to do a Special Mid-Week Post about how much I ♥ Shopping!

Since I prefer shopping on-line, rather than shopping in store, I had no idea that there was a Kirkland's anywhere near us.  Then while I was looking "map" out a couple of stops for a little trip, I found Kirkland's - only 20 minutes from
my home!  Since I'd never been there, I thought this was the perfect time.

You all know that I've been shopping for Lamps, right?  I posted about some I saw Here, but just couldn't decide, when a few other "pretties" came along that I couldn't resist purchasing.  So, one of the things I wanted to check out were Kirkland's lamps, of course.

I ♥ Shopping




$27.97

Take your décor to a new level with this Blue Distressed Vase Table Lamp. The base with weathered accents makes this lamp a Classic.
  • Lamp measures 33H in.
  • Crafted of resin
  • Distressed slate blue base finish
  • Weathered details
  • Softback modified bell shade in oatmeal linen
  • Shade measures 11H x 17 in. diameter (at widest)
  • Socket accommodates a 100-watt, 3 way bulb
  • Features a brown, plug-in cord



$31.99

A sophisticated Seville Scroll Metal Table Lamp features a beautiful bronze finish and a lovely accent bow on its beige shade.

  • Table lamp measures 26H in.
  • Crafted of metal and glass
  • Bronze finish with smoke glass orb accent
  • Shade measures 9 in. in diameter
  • Softback, hourglass bell shade in beige linen fabric
  • Features a brown ribbon and frayed linen accent
  • Socket accommodates a 60-watt bulb
  • Brown plug-in cord


$31.99

This Rustic Bird Table Lamp is in a distressed turquoise finish and has a unique bird-shaped base.
  • Lamp measures 31.5H in.
  • Crafted of resin
  • Rustic turquoise finish
  • Bird-shaped base
  • Softback modified cylinder shade in tan burlap
  • Shade measures 11H x 12 in. in diameter
  • Socket accommodates a 100-watt, three-way bulb
  • Features a brown plug-in cord
  • Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Do not exceed specified wattage.



    $39.99
    What a distinctive look for a lamp! Add the colors of the coast to your home with this beautiful table lamp.
    • Table lamp measures 30H in. 
    • Crafted of resin
    • Antiqued white finish
    • Softback drum shade in an oatmeal linen with a decorative midsection 
    • Shade measures 14L x 14H x 10W in. 
    • Socket accommodates a 100watt bulb
    • Care: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using chemicals and abrasives as they may damage finish.

    I am always looking for ART for my Walls...and look what I found!


    $49.98
    In this unique, abstract print, The Beautiful Moments II Framed Art Print, we're told the story of an elegant woman in blue. Inspire your home with the beauty and grace of this print! 
    • Framed print measures 29.5L x 1.125W x 41.5H in.
    • Print measures 18L x 30H in.
    • Encased in glass

    I'm thinking about going back to the store to purchase this!!


    Oh, there was so much to look at and I think, I think, I think I need to go back.  Yes, I NEED to go back to the store AGAIN!

    Have you shopped at Kirkland's?  What did you purchase?  Do you love that store like I do?

    2 comments:

    1. When I read the title, I couldn't resist clicking over again today. I absolutely LOVE Kirkland's. My husband and I go together all the time and we both love it. I like everything about it, the items, the prices (much better than Pier 1), their doorbell chime that sounds when you walk in as if you were walking into a home, the fragrant candles and sachets, all of it!! What have I purchased there? Lamps, lanterns, wall art, candles, ornaments, bath mat, throw pillows,.Nativity set, need I go on? lol I also buy my sachet pouches there, the ones I like to keep with my tag papers so they're always fragrant.
      Thx for the inspiration, friend. You know where I'll be heading this weekend. ;)
      xoxo's

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Jan, so happy you have Kirkland's close by. I also have one about 8 minutes away from my house and it has a new section called Vintage Garden. WOW it is fabulous and so many great ideas along with a new beach section too. I have shopped their for years and when this one came so close to us I was thrilled.
      Have fun and thanks for sharing.
      Hugs

      ReplyDelete