Saturday, May 10, 2014

Furniture

Furniture arrived today.  Two Lovely Chairs and an Ottoman.  I ordered these for our Great Room and within 30 days they arrived, made in my choice of fabric.  Here is the pretty Fabric {straight from the computer on-line at England Furniture} on both Chairs and the Ottoman.  What doesn't show up well in these photos is all the detail...but you can see that in these white models from the website, which you can "dress" with your choice of fabrics.  The fabric I chose looks so nice on these pieces, too.  The chairs are very comfortable
and the ottoman is too and it can also hold a nice Tea Tray.




 

 See all the pretty tufting?  I love it...and the pretty feet!  

When I finish the Great Room, you will actually be able to see the chairs in the room...but for now this will have to do.  One of the reasons I ordered England Furniture is, through my years of Interior Designs and Furniture Sales, I came to trust England Furniture for a good selection of styles and fabrics and a quick turn-around of special order furniture...just 30 days, or less.

I've not received anything for mentioning England Furniture in my post...these are my thought, feelings and reactions to dealing with them.  And I wanted to share them with you.



made in Tazwell, Tennessee
a Subsidiary of LaZ Boy Furniture

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, I just love this set and that fabric is gorgeous. Something I would pick too. I read this is a company division of Lazy Boy, which is really great. I have designed pieces from LB and the work is quality and timely done. Where did you place this piece? I love it!!
    Have a nice weekend and Happy Mother's Day!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete