Saturday, August 9, 2014

Mugs

Visit Marie's Etsy Shop Here
I was poking around in the Throwing Shop and when I saw a beautifully designed coffee/tea Mugs, I was hooked.  Most of the designs are made when they're ordered, but the day I was shopping, this pretty and LARGE {28oz) MUG was sitting there, waiting for me.  It was made and ready to ship.  Don't you just LOVE the shape, color and the thumb rest on top of the handle?  I snapped it up in a second!!

{All photos of the Mug are Marie's Photos}


Marie Kennedy, Owner
The Throwing Shop

This is Marie.  She is a full time Potter and has the cutest Pottery Studio in her backyard.

Handmade Ceramic Coffee Mug

This is a big mug, need a Large morning cup of tea or coffee? This mug is made with a white stoneware clay and thrown on the wheel. The unique and beautiful cascade of colors are created when dipped in the yellow with a hint of olive green glazes.

Approximate size: 4 3/4" high x 4" wide Holds 18+oz 
Each mug comes wrapped with a clay tag similar to what is shown in the last photo.

This piece is lead free, dishwasher, and microwave safe.


Today, I had a McDonald's Iced Coffe (plain) - Medium sized, with ice and poured it in and enjoyed my new mug for the first time.  Beautiful!!  Now, I'm envisioning my Chocolate Caramel Macchiato Coffee that I brew in my Tassimo Brewing System on cooler days.



Here are the other photos of the MUG from Marie!!  

Visit Marie's Etsy Shop Here

Visit Marie's Etsy Shop Here

Visit Marie's Etsy Shop Here

Visit Marie's Etsy Shop Here

{I watermarked all of the photos for Marie, because they all were in the Listing for My Mug and were the absolute BEST photos of it!}

I am delighted with my Mug...and it's quick and safe arrival.  I've already been checking out Marie's Etsy Shop for other Mugs to add to our collection!  Maybe even as gifts!!

Please stop in and check out all of the other beautiful items Marie has in her Throwing Shop!

Thanks for visiting me today!  Have a wonderful weekend.

***I was in no way, paid to do this blog post - I did it because I am thoroughly happy with my Large Mug and my Tassimo Brewing System***

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous! I love pottery. That yellow is a beautiful color. Love the little thumb rest on the handle. Genius!
    Blessings and Sunshine, Valerie

    ReplyDelete