Friday, August 1, 2014

New Bedroom Furniture

I've always wanted a Sleigh Bed, it just has so comforting - because you're really cradled in it...but never really had the room.  But, this time, I did have the room - a nice large bedroom...with two windows  - and I did get my Sleigh Bed!   Besides the Bed, I bought the Dresser (no Mirror, I prefer a large piece of artwork to a mirror) - taller than most and not quite as deep as the last one...and two Night Stands - very good size...taller than most and nice
and wide...with two wonderful drawers.  Since I've been trained in furniture design, I always look for the best construction at a price I can afford.  I love the swirl of the Headboard and the partitions in both the head and footboard.  It's called The Cameron...and it was all in stock, ready for delivery.



The pictures are from the Website, since my camera is out of commission....so, please watch the video.

 The Cameron

6 comments:

  1. Yay for you! This is a beautiful set. I'm happy for you.
    Be sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! What lovely furniture. We just got new bedroom furniture after 22 years! It is always nice to have a change.
    Blessings, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The furniture looks lovely. Will you decorate with your same comforter? I love the dark wood, and the style of the dresser and end table. Love the beads in your Etsy shop. I make jewelry and am a bead junky as well. When my Mom passed away, I brought home her beads (of which she had very, very much). She is the one who inspired me to make jewelry. I like the Cathedral Barrel beads.. I hadn't seen any quite like that before. Hope it all goes well for you.
    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, your new set is gorgeous. Love it and the elegant design. Looking forward to your room. So happy for you!!
    Enjoy!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete