Sunday, February 8, 2015

Richway Amethyst BioMat

It's been over a year that I've been using the BioMat for at-home treatments...and I love it just as much {maybe more} as I did when I first tried it!  It has helped with so many things - reducing stress, swelling, relaxation, sleep pattern, lymphatic drainage, and my Bell's Palsy.  

There have been so many times that in the middle of doing something, I feel the urge to lay down and rest and rather than laying down on my bed or on the sofa, I gather my 3 pups and we all lay down on my BioMat...
for a treatment.  Sometimes we're on the BioMat for only 20 minutes and other times as much as an hour.  The pups are content to just lay there and enjoy the benefits, just as I do.  I am fortunate in that I have a massage table, with the BioMat set up in the middle of my office...so it's really convenient.  I have a quilt covering the table that matches my valances on the 2 windows in the office...so it really is a pretty setting.  Sometimes, one of the Pups needs a treatment and then they just jump up on the BioMat to alert me and I turn it on for them.  It has heat AND the far infrared waves and negative ions.  {Angel is the most frequent individual user of the Pups.}

***I haven't received anything from BioMat or my Massage Therapist, Heidi for doing this post - I truly have felt the benefits of using the BioMat and highly recommend it to everyone.  You can read my original BioMat post here.

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   . 

The Richway Amethyst BioMat combines the triple synergy of Far Infrared rays and negative ion therapy and the super conducting properties of amethyst crystals into a powerful tool to facilitate healing. So, what does all that mean??

 Let's break it down . . .

Far Infrared waves, discovered by NASA, are known to be the safest, most beneficial natural light wave. Infrared rays are healthy rays at the far end of the spectrum that provide warmth and relaxation. Far Infrared Rays penetrate 6 inches into the body. Therefore, these rays not only benefit the muscles on the surface of the body, but all cells including blood vessels, lymph glands, and nerves in the deepest parts of our body.

Using the BioMat Can...
 ~ Reduce swelling and inflammation by improving lymph flow
~ Increase blood flow of the micro-circulatory system
~ Destroy cancer and viral cells without harming surrounding healthy cells  **
~Stimulate healthy molecular vibration with long-lasting, life-sustaining enzyme activity Negative Ions

 Think about how you feel while standing beside a waterfall - bathed in a refreshing sense of clean energy! Scientifically, negative ions are a state of having more electrons than protons in molecules or particles in the air. In 1991 Dr. Erwin Neher and Dr. Bert Sakmann in Germany received the Nobel Prize for Medicine as they found that negative ions play a very important role in metabolism.

In the human body there are more than 60 trillion cells connected - sending and receiving information, nutrients, and excreting wastes. Such distribution is possible because there are cell channels connecting the cells. However, if there are no negative ions in cells, then the cell channels do not open. Thus, nutrients are not passed, cell activity is reduced, creating a feeling of pain. Wastes that are not excreted accumulate in the body causing adverse health.

 When you feel pain, it is your brain detecting electrical signals of positive ions. Negative ions generated by the BioMat help facilitate cellular metabolism, enhance your vitality, reduce pain; distribute various nutrients and energy throughout your body. Negative ions also cleanse blood, have a tranquilizing effect and are also good for recovering from fatigue.

Benefits of the BioMat

Increases Blood Circulation and Strengthens the Cardiovascular System 
Improves Skin 
Burns Calories & Controls Weight 
Improves the Immune System 
Reduces Stress & Fatigue 
Removes Toxins 
Relieves Pain & Joint Stiffness 
Reduces Inflammation 
Improves Sleep 
**Harvard Medical School found out that cancer cells are vulnerable to heat, and will be destroyed at temperatures over 42*C. The rise in body temperature will weaken activities of cancer cells. 

Amethyst 

Amethyst crystals are most famous for their power to detoxify the body from alcohol and other harmful elements. Beautiful Amethyst crystals are seen in a row of the BioMat! 
~Amethyst also produces Far Infrared rays. 
~The crystals have scientifically been found to offer the most consistent and powerful delivery of healthy far infrared light waves. 
~They are a powerful detoxifier for lungs, respiratory, skin, digestive diseases and cellular disorders. 
~They strengthen the immune and endocrine systems, boost production of hormones. 
~Help regulate the Autonomic Nervous System to achieve balance between the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic systems. 
~Amethyst synthesizes the transmission of neural signals through the brain. 
~Far Infrared Rays provide relaxation, antibacterial effects and purification of the air.

3 comments:

  1. This was fascinating, Jan! I've never heard about this. Doctors don't talk much about lymph health, do they, at least mine looked at me like he'd never heard of it when I raised the question. But then sometimes I feel as if my chiropractor helps me much more than my PCP does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It Sounds really great Jan. I enjoy learning about these kinds of things. I'm so glad it is helping you. I hope you continue to improve.
    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, So glad you have had great results using your Biomat. What a blessing and at a time when you need this so much. Sounds like you have a great place in your office to use it too. I think the pups knowing when they are in need of this is amazing. How smart they are. Thanks for sharing all this great info. God Bless you greatly.
    Hugs and Blessings,
    CM

    ReplyDelete