Monday, August 28, 2023

Getting Started Planting Hydrangeas

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted!  I've been so busy doing things and going places and of course getting ready for my Quick Fire Hydrangeas to be planted.  When I lived in Michigan, I had several different kinds of hydrangeas and fell in love with all of them and their beautiful blooms and colors.  I moved back home to Wisconsin in 2018 and finally...I have Hydrangeas again!  They make me so happy and they add a beautiful "Curb Appeal" to our home.


I went to the local Nursery and with the help of an expert found just the right Hydrangeas.  I bought and paid for them and had them delivered...for only $30.  They would never have fit into my car...a Taurus.  A few days later they arrived and by the end of the day they were planted.  My next post will show how they look today.

Have a great week everyone!



 

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I am looking forward to seeing your hydrangeas. Such a beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete