Saturday, August 19, 2023

I'm Back!! But Can't Show Pictures! Geek Guys What Happened?

After all the work I did to my Blog after deciding I wanted to start blogging again...I accidentally Logged Out...and couldn't find or remember my Google Password.  That meant for the last 2+ days I couldn't post...see if I had received any comments or work on a new post!  That was definitely hard to do. 

 Tomorrow is Church and some work in the garden afterward.  Monday and Tuesday and probably even Wednesday Dave and I will be preparing for plants we purchased at the nursery today.  They're going to be delivered her on Tuesday morning.

When I lived in Michigan (from 2005 through half of 2018) I had an awesome 900sf enclosed patio and about 30 Hydrangea plants around it.  



I moved back to the Milwaukee area in 2018 and finally I'm getting some Hydrangeas here.

I just discovered that I have almost NO pictures in my files!  Or the Cloud!  I went to have some things tweaked by the Geek Guys today and now I don't know why my pictures (tons of them) are gone.  Back to the Geek Guys tomorrow!

So, I can't show you pictures of my new Hydrangeas or anything else.  I hope they can be found!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment