Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I've Got Alot To Pray & Think About...

I appreciate all the love, concern and prayers you have all offered me, since my post late lastnight.   Thank you!  I just wanted to let you all know that I will be leaving BlogLand for a while.  I will be trying to figure things out...and make a plan.  Since Tom blew up my computer a while back and deleted stuff from it, certain aspects have not worked correctly.  And now with my
printer out of commission too, I've just had it.  In a conversation tonite, I asked him to find me a printer tomorrow when he's out and about town.  His response?  Well, you'd better give me the money.  I told him I wasn't paying for another thing around here.  Then he said...well, then it looks like you won't have a working computer or a printer...no food, no clothing, no nothing.  And then he said, since the dogs are YOURS, you can take them up, clean up after them, buy their food and pay their Vet bills.  Nice, huh?  He's been physically abusive, verbally abusive and mentally abusive as well.  

I have to save every single penny I have in order to have anything when things change, as I know they will.  I'm just so sick and tired of all the crap.  I'm so sad it's come to this...but, it has.  Perhaps I'll stop around and update my blog on where and what I'm doing...I don't know.  Thanks for being my friend.

7 comments:

  1. Jan-So sorry you are going through so much right now. Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you, Jan, after reading your post last night. I hope you are ok. I am so sorry you are dealing with this, you don't deserve it. You deserve to be happy, and in a safe place. I hope you have friends or family that are able to help you. You are not alone, there are many here that are praying for you, including me. Stay safe, and give us an update when you are able. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, I agree with everything Donna said too. I am so sorry you are going through this and I am praying for the best outcome for you. You deserve to be happy and in a place of peace and calm. You have been such a good friend to me and everyone in blogland. I know all our prayers will be answered.
    I hate to see you leave blogland for now but I understand you have much to do and plan. Drop me a line when you can. I am sending big friendship hugs your way.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to tell you not to give up hope. I think you have chosen the right path. As a Christian, I must tell you that you are correct- you are never expected to take abuse. If I may give you some Biblical perspectives, I remind you that Jesus advised his disciples to make an effort and if it was rebuffed, to kick the sand from the soles of their shoes and move on. Also, do not cast your pearls before swine, as they will kick them into the mud and then turn on you. Sound familiar? You have done all you can do. Now take back those pearls. kick the dust off your shoes and move on. You need not wish anything bad on your husband. I recall something Paul said about the traitor that turned on him and had him thrown in jail- "May God reward him according to his works." It seems mild, but it is not. Remember, this world is not our real home. We are just passing through. You are never alone! You have the Master, and your church family, unorganised as we are. My wife and I will be praying for you, and I will request our small country church to remember you as well. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be thinking of you sweet Jan and sending many prayers and hugs your way, I will miss you. You deserve to be happy.
    Blessings, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, Stopping by to say hello and hope things are going better. Keeping you in prayers for a Special Thanksgiving. Miss you!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Jan, I just read your previous post and I do offer my prayers and healing wishes for you and your sweet fur babies. No one should endure what you are going through. Life is too short to be miserable. I think a plan is a must! It's tough and you will need family, friends and your church family to help you out. You do need a calm, safe and pleasant home. He sounds very abusive. Have you ever turned him in? Try to save your money and stick with your plan. Big hugs to you. If you ever need to talk, vent or, feel free to contact me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete