Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pups' Update & Our Vacation

Last time I posted, I told you all of my Pups were sick. Well, they've made a dramatic recovery. It happened right after they got their anti-nausea, anti-diarrhea shot at the Vet!  They were given a 14 day antibiotic prescription, which they just completed lastnight.  All is GREAT with them!  I ended up cancelling their Grooming Appointment for a week ago, because they were sick...and you can see now how they are over due for a cut!  But we did go on our 7-day vacation, returning
earlier this week.

Nothing big...  Nothing far away.  Just 3 hours away - to Hickory House in Baroda Michigan...near the shores of Lake Michigan.  The Pups always love exploring a new home!

The weather was not the best for a vacation - even one the beginning of November!  It was terribly windy...outside and in...making it feel much more chilly than it really was.  It also rained 3 days while we were there.  And the couple of sunny days we had, were cold days!  But it was good to get away.

Something else that made it chillier than it should have been was there were no window coverings on the windows of the first floor.  The 2 sets of patio doors, both facing west, had pleated shades on them.  No where else.

This is not our favorite place we've ever vacationed...that I can tell you.

Now...I'm off to do some shopping.  I've got to get a PRINTER, since mine still isn't working.  I've done everything I can think of to get paper to feed in it.  I've done all that others have suggested too...all to no avail.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear the pups are all better, Jan! Were you able to take them on vacation with you? Good luck finding a new printer! We just got an Epson, and really like it alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet pups are just precious, Jan! That Rossie, wow, what a picture of her. :)
    It is good to visit here with you! I have been so very busy with my parents and their many needs over the last five months that blogging and visiting has been put on the back burner. I have missed it.
    Your music is just lovely, I could stay for awhile.
    Sweet blessings to you, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, so glad the pups are all better. I love seeing these pics. The house you vacationed in looks nice. So sorry to hear the weather did not cooperate.
    Hope you find just the right printer!! Have a great weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete