Saturday, March 7, 2015

Chicken & Dumplings

Ohhhhhhh My Goodness...The Picture I am going to share with you today, will "warm the cockles of your heart".   What does that mean...warm the cockles of your heart?  I associate that saying with a "warm and fuzzy feeling" someone or something gives us...a reference to something pleasant that makes our heart beat faster and makes us feel good.  Well, today, it certainly means it will warm you and give you a fuzzy feeling.  Look at that!  Doesn't that look delicious?  Oh it is...
I made this recipe yesterday and it was so good and it wasn't difficult either.  All done in one pan, too!

Cathy over at the cute My 1929 Charmer Blog posted this recipe in late February...and it's been moving to the top of my "To Make" List...and reached there yesterday.  And I can't tell you how glad it did.

Pop on over to Cathy's Blog for the Recipe Here, you'll love it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, WOW this does look so delicious. Thank you for sharing and the link for the recipe.
    Hope all is well. Keeping you in prayers.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan,
    This is mouth watering beautiful, thanks for the link! We are soup and stew people, so I am always looking for yummy recipes.
    Warmest of Hugs,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete