Thursday, March 26, 2015

Look What I Woke To This Morning...

Not what I wanted to see again this Spring!  We won't get much, it's supposed to change to rain...but it will be colder for several days, only making it to the low 30's.  This winter has seemed so long...between all that's happened here at Jan's Place with Doctors' appointments and all of the snow and shoveling.  It just seems like we've had snow most every day.  I know we haven't, but it feels that way.  I can't wait for warm weather and clear blue sky...
and the sun.  I also can't wait for health to return to my hubby.  Come on Spring............Get Here!







3 comments:

  1. We got 3" night before last, too. The worst is that the wind is so cold. At least yours looks "neat". lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, Just what you wanted, more snow!! I hope it warms up soon. I wish I could send some of our warmer temps to you.
    You took some great pics and hopefully soon these will be changed to green grass and gorgeous blooms.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Jan! Well, hopefully Spring will come to you soon.

    Have a great weekend and stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete