Saturday, May 9, 2015

My New Favorite Song...

While I was driving in my car yesterday, I heard this amazing song!  It reminded me again, that no matter what you or I are going through, that God is always with us.  After all that has transpired in the past 5 weeks, He has been reminding me over and over again that all I have to do is reach out to...
Him and give Him my problems and He is able to do great things with them...and that even though I have felt broken, He loves me and can use me.  I have had many prayers answered!  Thanks to all of you that have been praying for me, you are precious friends.

I have found a church...and I'm loving it.  Whether a Bible Study or a Church Service - or singing Worship Songs...they have all been a true blessing to me.

Here's the song I heard yesterday...It's called...I'm Not Alone and it's sung by Kari Jobe.  Here are the Lyrics and the YouTube Video.  

To watch the video, make sure you mute my Blog Music.  To do that, look for the Gold Crown 
in the upper left corner of my blog and click on it.


"I Am Not Alone"
When I walk through deep waters
I know that You will be with me
When I'm standing in the fire
I will not be overcome
Through the valley of the shadow
I will not fear

I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me

In the midst of deep sorrow
I see Your light is breaking through
The dark of night will not overtake me
I am pressing into You
Lord, You fight my every battle
And I will not fear

You amaze me
Redeem me
You call me as Your own

You're my strength
You're my defender
You're my refuge in the storm
Through these trials
You've always been faithful
You bring healing to my soul

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful song! Ushers you right into the Throne Room!!! I love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, such a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing and also wishing you a Happy Mother's Day.
    Be Blessed.
    Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete