Sunday, May 10, 2015

To All Mothers...

Enjoy your day!!  Be blessed!
When my oldest son, Stephen was a child, he gave me this hand-written Mother's Day Card, which I will cherish forever.  What a sweet child he was and he grew up to be a wonderful man.  One Mother's Day, he wrote me this beautiful card, filled with words every mother
longs to hear.


Here we are together - while I was in Wisconsin, on vacation a few years ago.  I don't get to see him very often, since I haven't been able to travel back to Wisconsin in several years.  He is so busy with his business, home, his wife...and his dogs, that he seldom is even able to get away from it all.  He's not been able to take a vacation and come here to my home in Michigan.

I have another son, Jeffrey.  He lives in Wisconsin too and he is 14 months younger than Stephen.  I haven't seen him or spoken to him in years.  Quite some time ago, he decided he didn't need or want a mother...but he still has one...ME!

I Love you Stephen & Jeffrey!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, what a sweet card written by your son for Mother's Day. Lovely pic of the two of you. So hope you enjoyed a nice Sunday and off to a good week.
    Be Blessed my friend. Hugs, CM

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
    Hope you had a wonderful day..
    Happy belated Mothers Day..
    Xo Marissa

    ReplyDelete