Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Review of Williams-Sonoma Purchase

Since I needed cookie sheets for baking Christmas Cookies, Scones and Strudels, I started looking for them before Thanksgiving. After Thanksgiving, I found these - They're actually a Three-Quarter Sheet Cake Pan.  They're big and fit in my oven perfectly...and I am able to bake 2 dozen spreading cookies on each pan! I'm so glad  I ordered them  - and I got them... in plenty of time for baking!  [I even had a coupon that saved me 20%] They're amazing pans... and clean up is easy. [I never put good pans in the dishwasher] 

  Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Three-Quarter Sheet Pan$36.95 each 


SUMMARY

When a half-sheet pan is too small, but a full-sheet pan doesn't fit in the oven, turn to our innovative three-quarter sheet. An efficient pan for preparing an array of foods, it can hold an extra row or two of cookies or canapes, more nuts for oven toasting or enough roasted vegetables for a dinner party. The professional-weight pan is made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, with a Goldtouch nonstick finish that releases baked foods easily and cleans up quickly.
  • Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
  • Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
  • The Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces our pans making them more resistant to abrasion than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
  • Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
  • Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
  • Made exclusively for us by a 50-year-old American company, North America's only manufacturer of commercial bakeware.
  • Recipes included.
  • Dishwasher safe
  • 21" x 15" x 1" high
  • Made in USA

No comments:

Post a Comment