Monday, December 28, 2015

Top 10 Recipes of 2015

In 2015, I began posted quite a number of Recipes - some are mine - some are from other people, which I've found on the Internet [some have links when they were available].  I can hardly believe that we're about to close out another year!  Time just flies around here.  I love posting these recipes and sharing what I like to bake and cook with all of you.  So, I hope you enjoy the Top 10 Recipes of 2015 included in this post.  Click on the name of the dish, to see the full recipe.   You can Pin these, print them out and use them for your own use...but if there is a Link included to the Recipe, and you put it on your Blog, please include it.













1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Jan!
    I love the pics of your pups, they are just adorable! Hoping that 2016 brings you much happiness!

    ReplyDelete