Saturday, December 16, 2017

My House Is Decorated For Christmas

Thank goodness I decided to do the little Christmas Decorating I did on Thanksgiving Day.  That was a good day.  I enjoyed Thanksgiving with my 3 Pups.  They followed me around the house and watched me as I decorated and hung items on the walls.  They were so much fun that day.  If I hadn't decorated on that day, I don't think I would have gotten it done at all...with everything that's been going on in my life.  [read past posts to find out, if you missed anything]

Now for the photos of my home decorated for Christmas.  I didn't do anything like I did in years past, but it's enough for me.  Enjoy.  And have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


























2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan and your home looks beautiful. I'm so sorry for all that's going on in your life. I just read your previous post and am so sorry. I support you no matter what you do. I'm heartbroken for you and please know you're in my prayers.
    Blessings,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, Your home was beautiful for Christmas. I commented before the holiday but it does not look like it went through. I am so sorry that things have not been good and I continue to keep you in my prayers. God Bless you with a better year ahead. Hugs

    ReplyDelete