Sunday, December 3, 2017

My PuppyKids


I remember when I made this collage and turned it into a large photo on the wall in my home.  It was shortly after the last of my Pups came to live with me.  That was in 2013...and her name was Angel.  She arrived  just 3 weeks after my precious Pup, Benny died of a neurological incident.  He'd been with me for only a short 4 1/2 years, but saw me through the worst Bell's Palsy attack ever!  He helped heal me.  In between and before Angel & Benny, was Rosie...born on Valentine's Day 2010.  And the first Pup that came into my life was Jasper and that was when he was 9 months old in 2009.



I never thought that this day would ever come.  I thought I'd always be here for them...til they crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  But, partly due to my financial situation and partly because they don't get enough interaction throughout the day with only me here...I had to re-home them.  I started putting our "feelers" about a month ago.  Then...

Things happened so fast today.  My friend and Massage Therapist, Heidi, emailed me and said that she had someone that was interested in my Pups.  Actually 2 people.  She asked for my phone number and minutes later one of those people called me.  He said he and his wife were very interested in my Girls, who I really wanted to see stay together...but to bring along the Boy, too, because they'd really like to see the "family" stay together.  That was at about 2:30pm.  By 4:30, I had the things that I intended the new Mommy & Daddy to have for the Pups ready and packed in the car and was there by 4:20pm.  I spent an hour and a half with them and then asked the question.  Which pups were they going to keep.  They took all 3 of them!!  I know they'll take good care of them - they love them already.  Even after they oopst in the house instead of outside tonight...all 3 of them...not like them at all!!!  They're retired and have a nice home and a big yard, with the invisible fence.  I just know they'll love it there.

I left there crying and cried all the way home - only about an 8 minute drive...and I've cried several times since getting home.  While being ecstatic that they're all still together with 2 loving people, in a nice home...I'm missing them and probably will for a while...a long while.

Love you Pups!!!
Miss you Forever...
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment