Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Decorations

I've been looking at Christmas Decorations on everyone's Blogs and have collected a number of photos.  These are just Some of the ideas that, if I were decorating for Christmas - more than I do, I might use...as inspiration.  Now...just sit back and gaze at the loveliness in the pictures.  You'll see they range in color and style both...and I love them all!  This photo is from the Libbey-Perkins Home, 2008 Scottwood, Toledo Ohio. It's in the Old West End...one of the most
beautiful areas of older homes in Toledo.  This National Historic Landmark home is a Colonial Revival/Shingle style designed by famed Toledo architect David L. Stine for glass industrialist Edward Drummond Libbey and his wife, Florence Scott Libbey. Built in 1895, it features hand-carved woodwork, wide window seats, leaded glass windows, and many fireplaces.








DeVilbiss Mansion - Collingwood Blvd, Toledo Ohio
Click for Tour









{Source for all - Pinterest and Internet, I'll add your info for your photo if you contact me}
Have a Wonderful Day...
Jan ♥

1 comment:

  1. HI Jan! Beautiful snaps but I adore that first tree! It's gorgeous.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete