Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's Been a Year...

Benny left this world a year ago tonight...On December 7, 2013 after the onset of a debilitating neurological disorder and Benny's rapid deterioration throughout the day, less than 12 hours after seeing our Veterinarian, I decided the only thing I could do for him, was let him go.  It was the most difficult thing I've ever had to do.  Having three other Pups around helps.  But, I'd be kidding if I said I didn't miss him or think about him or even sometimes cry thinking about him.

I'll love you Forever, Benny!
Do something Extra Special for Your Pup Today...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, I remember one year ago and sweet Benny. I can relate to how much you miss him. He will always be in your heart. Beautiful verse by Ashley Davis Bush. Wishing you a wonderful Sunday and looking forward to your 12 days of Christmas.
    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete