Saturday, January 17, 2015

Tom's Update...


This morning, Tom took a call from his daughter.  First words out of his mouth were I've decided to do the tests and everything!  Imagine my shock surprise when I heard that!!  He hadn't told me yet.  After the call, I asked him when he decided that...and he said lastnight, while we were sitting in the Great Room watching TV. When I asked why he hadn't told me...he said, "are you sure I didn't tell you?"  I said NO.  Then came question after question...
repeated and repeated.  Only to occur again and again in the past half hour.  This is quite hurtful...and I'm trying not to take it personally.

[Tom's photo is from 6 or 7 years ago...when he was healthier - both physically and mentally]

I know these signs could be caused by the liver cancer, which can cause jaundice {which I've seen a couple of times in the past week}, bleeding easily {which has happened to him alot, more recently}, and changes in mental function, such as drowsiness, agitation, or confusion.  

I appreciate the prayers...keep them coming!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    I've been wondering how things are going. I am so glad your hubby agreed to the tests. I hope you get some good answers, and I also hope you are hanging in there. Sending prayers, take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan! I've just read about your husband! I'm so sorry to hear this and you both are in my prayers. Sending hugs.
    Blessings,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, so glad Tom decided to take the tests. I pray the answers will be hopeful. His picture is a happy one and I pray you find that again. God be with you both.
    Blessings,Hugs and Prayers XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan,
    I have been thinking of you all day and sending many prayers for you and Tom.
    Sending Hugs,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete