Thursday, January 5, 2017

Are You Ready to be Dared


Late yesterday afternoon [Wednesday], I received a call from my Tile Man saying that he would be here early this morning.  With having to move everything off of my desk [because he's tiling the 2 - 5 foot walls behind my corner desk], labeling all the cords so I hook them up correctly, cleaning and I don't have a laptop computer...I was not able to post what I was going to write last night.  But, I'll be back on Friday.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

PLEASE stop by and see Stacey... 



posted the yesterday and I loved her post so much I thought I'd share it.  She has DARED every reader of hers to DARE themselves this year!!

Click the LINK above to read her post.

And BTW, I couldn't agree with her more!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new tile job. Yay! That will be fun to have it all done. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan! Oh, I'm sure the tile is going to look so great! Can't wait to see it! Happy New Year, my friend and you know I always appreciate you popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete