Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesday Talk

Come join me for Tuesday Talk [once a month - during the last week of the month], where I will share something special with you, that I found during the week, that will start us Talking.   Use your imagination...and so will I.

These photo really Talked to me!  How about you?


He is always there, through thick or thin, good times and bad...waiting for you to turn to Him.  Why not do that very thing today.  Turn to Him and pour your ♥ out to Him.  He loves You!


3 comments:

  1. That is so true, Jan. We found that out when John was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer last year. We had nothing to do but look up towards the great healer. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan! I agree totally! Without Jesus I don't know what life would be like. Bless you, sweet friend.
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete