Saturday, January 14, 2017

I ♥ Shopping - Candles Part 1


Candles - I love using them.  I love the scents and the ambiance of them...the beautiful light...the dancing flame.  Hmmmmmmmm...they make me swoon.  Then when you have candles with pretty labels, dotted with "sparkle"...oh my.  The beauty of it all.

You know me, when I decide I want something I do something about it, because


  

Now...the candle above, with the Cherubs and Roses, was the first one that caught my eye...when I began checking out this Etsy shop:

 Mary Romick's Etsy Shop
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

A Christmas Cherub and Roses 16oz Mason Jar Soy Wax Christmas Candles Choose Your Label And Scent  

I've included a short list of some of Mary's Candle Scents at the bottom of this post.


Here are several others that I have purchased from Mary.  Each one is just as beautiful as the next.  I must say...several of mine don't exactly look the same as these photos [from Mary's Etsy Shop]...they look BETTER!  If it wasn't already dark out, I'd snap pix of my actual candles.  They have alot more "sparkle" than is shown here. 



These are 16 oz Mason Jar Candles...and I must say, they are the best burning candles I've ever had.  They burn evenly, but you must remember to trim your wick to 1/4" every time you burn the candle.  The scents are romantic and fresh and light, yet travel through my entire house when I burn only one candle in the middle of my kitchen island.  I burned the Cherub & Roses candle, which I had scented Victorian Christmas...and got lots of compliments - even from the contractors I had in my home.  I will be using that scent all the way through winter...I just love it.   

 

Mary's in California...and believe me, the time it took for her to make the candles to order and ship them to me...didn't seem like she was in California.  She is very quick to ship and ships Priority...and refunds the difference in shipping charges.  I found I got a nice little credit when she shipped my candles.  And she has always included some little item FREE in my orders.

I have been totally 100% pleased and LOVE her candles.  I won't be purchasing candles from anyone else from now on - so Mary, you better keep making candles!!!


4 comments:

  1. Robin O'driscollJanuary 14, 2017

    I know Mary personally, she is the most wonderful down to earth person you could ever meet. She really loves what she does and you see that in her candles. They really are the BEST, I love the gingerbread, green tea and lemongrass, butterscotch pudding,warm cookies, lemon verbena, lemon pound cake and many more. Anyone wanting to purchase great candle should purchase these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Robin!! Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful! The scents all sound wonderful too!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love it when you find something that hits every one of your 'musts' for a product? I am jotting her name down so that when I have used up my candles I have here I will order some from her. I am determined to USE UP stuff this year so I don't have 10 different half-products sitting around. Thanks for the info! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete