Friday, April 7, 2017

Happy Birthday Stephen!


Time flies by...it really does.  I don't know about "time really flies as you get older", I've not had that feeling.  Most of the time days go by quickly.  My son, Stephen and his wife live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...and I haven't seen them in quite a few years [?5?]  Haven't been back to Wisconsin and now that I'm on my own, I don't think I want to travel 5 1/2 hours from Michigan to Wisconsin, through Chicago, with 3 dogs.  And I can't/won't board them.

But...today is his Birthday.  I find it hard to believe that I have a son his age...but I do.  He is 47 today!  Happy Birthday son!  I love you and miss you guys.  Maybe you could plan a trip to see me?!  I'd love that.  Have a nice dinner tonight as you celebrate, oops...that's right you said you don't celebrate birthdays, at least not your own.

MOM

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son. My oldest will be 47 this year, too. Where has time gone? Hope they come to visit you soon. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is mighty handsome..Happy Birthday to him. Our son turned 53 this year...where does the time go..??
    Bless your kind heart for praying for Bill. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, Happy Birthday to your son. Wishing him a great year. You look too young to have a son this age. I hope he and his wife can make a visit to see you soon.
    Have a great weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you both, Jan. I always say it's mom's BIRTHday too ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Steven. We always wonder where the time goes. Thanks you for the prayers for my dad Jan. I really appreciate them. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday to your son! I hope he visits you soon.

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete