Sunday, April 2, 2017

I ♥ Shopping - Comforter Sets

via



And because I do alot of shopping...on-line, I'm always finding beautiful things to decorate my home.  Like these pretty Comforter Sets.  Check the via Links for informaiton.

I like every single one of these Comforter Sets - for many, many reasons.  I thought this was going to be easy.  Yeah right.  I have to keep in mind, carpeting, curtains [whether what I have will work, or I need new ones], colors of my walls...and most importantly, how it makes me feel when I see and feel it.

via
via
I know I keep promising more decorating photos of my home, but things have been held up by the new vinyl flooring I had put in in November, that has "mini speed bumps" in it.  It's still in the what happened and how can we fix it so it doesn't happen again the next time we do it stage.  And how soon they'll do it is yet anyone's guess.  Everything hinges on that work being completed successfully and then the painting which will take place next.

BUT...even that may be delayed.  I'm in the midst of something that, at this point, could change what I can or can not do.  Sorry, that's all I'm going to say on that right now.  I don't care to post about it right now...too many "eyes" out there.

Have a great weekend...


1 comment:

  1. Oh, No, Jan!! Another bump in the road for you! I am so sorry that your life might be changing once again...unless, of course, it is a change for the better. I will look forward to hearing about it in the future. I love all the sets you showed although the last one might be a little too busy for my house.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Jan. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete