Monday, April 17, 2017

I Believe Humor Is Good for Us


Humor can be very useful when:

When you are stressed...
Or you're in the middle of a disagreement...
When your clothes don't fit this week and they did last week...
When after you've lost weight, the Doctors keep telling you, lose more...
When there are too many things going on in your life...
When you reach for the Angus Ground Sirloin you purchased yesterday and it's GREY.

Ok, those are just a few times that something humorous could help.

So...if you're experiencing something that requires a bit of humor, hope this does the trick.


3 comments:

  1. Oh Jan I whole heartedly agree! Laughter is indeed the best medicine. I adore and so relate to the anti work out video. :) I hope you are enjoying a lovely spring and may you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My glutes are shaking....that's a little too true. :)

    Hope you are having a great week, Jan. Sharing this on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny!! I agree that humor is great medicine :)

    I hope you had a lovely Easter, my friend.

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete