Friday, September 22, 2023

Pink Roses - Tea Anyone?


























I love having Tea Parties!  I used to do alot of them, as part of my business when I lived in Michigan.  I want to have a Christmas Tea Party...if I can get it arranged in time.  
Can you imagine this Beautiful Tea Pot Set sitting in front of you on a gorgeous table?  This set is a BEAUTY!  Beautiful PINK Roses - Green Leaves & Gold Edging!  These are just gorgeous!

Lady Diana Chintz 
15-piece Tea Set 
Large pink roses with greenery decorate the bone china set, trimmed in gold by Heirloom. The bone china tea set includes a teapot, 4 mugs, 4 dessert plates, sugar/creamer set and 4 cup/saucer sets. The tea set also includes a gold teapot warmer. Do not be use in a microwave oven.  Imported from England.
 

2 Sets Lady Diana Chintz Tea Cups & Saucers 


2 Lady Diana Chintz 8" Dessert Plates 
The Lady Diana Tea Cups & Saucers Sets & Set of 2 Dessert Plates have been added to MY Wishlist.

* * * * * * * * * * * * 

I love making all the special Tea Party food.  And I enjoy eating it. 

 This is my Favorite Tea Cup, Saucer and Matching Spoon.  I love having Tea and a Scone with this set.


It's Fine Porcelain, made by ChaCult.  There is no name stamped on the bottom of the cup or the saucer.  I love the Large English Rose and the beautiful shades of Pink, accompanied by the pretty multi-shaded green leaves.  The cup is a little larger than most, so it holds a wee bit more tea.  And the little handle really fits the hand quite nicely.

Have you been to many Tea Parties?



14 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! What a pretty tea cup!
    Hope you took pictures of the cakes you used to decorate. You could post about them.
    Have a great weekend and be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, so nice to have a matching spoon! Visiting from Pink Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the matching spoon...gorgeous tea set. Have a great week end...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is easy to see why that tea cup is your favorite. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan, Your tea cup, saucer and matching spoon is gorgeous. I think it is really special to take tea in a pretty cup. Makes it taste so much better.
    Have a great weekend.
    XO Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at anything rose and pink, gorgeous plates and cups! I am so excited that you will be coming to the dress form ball...I bet your girl will be in a beautiful gown! Thank you so much for posting the ball on your side bar. Celestina is one of my favorite bloggers...If only I could paint! She is so talented!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh yes, that would be perfect in my china cabinet :)
    Happy Pink Saturday !

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! What a darling blog! I am a new follower!!! xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan, This chintz pattern is gorgeous. The cost of this beautiful set is an eye opener. good luck with your wish list. smile.

    Thank you for your comment about our cruise. We did have a wonderful time.

    I hope you are feeling better by now Jan.
    Blessings,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tea and a scone would be lovely with such pretty china!

    Thank you for your visit and kind words.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely visit for Pink Saturday. My favorite teas sets are always the floral ones - especially roses. Thank you for the enjoyable time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pretty in pink tea pageant here today, Jan. I used to collect tea cups when a friend got me hooked on them, but I've given most away and I'm only down to two. One which I could never give away because it is a January teacup in memory of my dad, and the other which I'll probably give away is called Paradise...if I can remember correctly.

    Happy pinks!
    Marcia



    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous! Hope you had a pink filled weekend and a lovely week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty!

    Catching up with PINK Saturday entries.

    My PINK
    Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete