Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Furniture Swivel Chairs - Wayfair

Many purchaes of items such as Clothing, Winter Coats, Dog Crates and Beds, Furniture, Area Rugs, Draperies, Window Treatments, Dishes, Linens and more, have been made through the Internet.

Shopping, unless it's for Antiques, is something I try NOT to do.  I just don't enjoy shopping.  The Internet offers a much larger selection than most stores and I can comparison shop in an instant.  So, I spend some time on
the Computer, sometimes in my PJ's too...with my Pups laying near my feet...shopping.  It's much more comfortable.  And, I don't have to haul all my purchases home travel in the snow and ice and sub zero weather we've been having.  Okay, where am I going with this?   I've been swapping rooms.  Yes, that's right - swapping rooms...Dining Room with the Den.  I'll have photos of both rooms when I'm finished decorating them.  For now, I will show you the new Furniture for the Den.  There are 2 chairs & ottoman in Black...my favorite color!


Dawn Bonded Leather Ergonomic Swivel Recliner and Ottoman 

by Wildon Home® 



After a lengthy search, I found this Chair and Ottoman Set on Wayfair.com and the day I purchased them, they offered an extra 15% off.  That's right, I got 2 of these and 15% off...and Free Shipping.  I ordered them on Friday and they were here on Monday and they were quickly put together.  They are Black, my favorite color!!

These chairs are so comfy - and are not over stuffed, so they give alot of support


The side table is an option, it comes in the box and you can choose to put it on during assembly - it's 11" round and actually quite nice.  


The round handle on the side {can be put on either side during assembly} tightens or loosens the back of the chair for EZ reclining



The wood is such a beautiful color and the swivel base operates well even on carpet!


These take up less, far less, room than the La-Z Boy Recliners and look so nice in the smaller Den.

  
This is how far the chairs recline 


Nice padded armrests are at just the right height for comfort


Comfy Ottoman is great for resting weary legs or even a Pup or Two.

The assembly went rather smoothly, 

I'm really enjoying these new chairs alot!  I can think of a couple of other places in our house, that they would fit right in.  Hmmmmmmm.

Here's the Info from Wayfair on these chairs...

Become familiar with the concept of luxury as this recliner and ottoman set is all about rich, traditional elegance and modern superiority. This reclining chair and matching ottoman merges the ease of reclining with the comfort of luxurious bonded leather for a perfect end-of-day reward. As a bonus, this set comes with a smooth sliding side table that offers a handy spot for holding a beverage or storing a remote. So go ahead and put your feet up with this ergonomically designed recliner and ottoman set; you'll want one for every room.


• 33" W x 35" D x 40.5" H 

• Back rest measurements - 23" W x 25" H 

• Black leather 

• Set includes leather recliner, leather ottoman, and attached side table 

• Accessory side table is movable, measures 11" across 

• All birch hardwood true "U" upgraded designer base 

• Mechanism-glide system with position lock and 360 degree swivel 

• Birch hardwood base measures 24" across 

• Ottoman dimensions - 22.25" W x 18.5" D x 17.5" H 

• Ottoman does not swivel, base measures 18" across 

• Constructed of birch hardwood, bonded leather, foam, and metal 

• Weight capacity 300 lbs 

• One year warranty against manufacturer defects 

• Assembly required 


FREE SHIPPING

$418.97 
{this was the best internet price I found}

I did not receive anything from Wayfair or the Maker of the Chairs {SEI} for posting about the Chairs I purchased.  All comments and thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan, Great new recliners and the color with that rich wood is such a good look. Sounds like a great company and you got such a fantastic price. Can't wait to see your room redos. Have fun~~
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete