Friday, February 21, 2014

Lamps

Most evenings after Mr TCSP and the Pups go to bed, I find myself at the computer, visiting friends and their Blogs, or over on Facebook...leaving messages or comments as I go.  But, sometimes, I see an ad for something, like today it was Lamps...and I start looking throught the different lamps, for new lamps for my home.  I have bought some lamps from Lamps.com and really like them...I also love their return policy and customer Service.  Since we recently changed furniture around in our house and created an extra "sitting room"...a couple of new end tables and lamps would be great.  Some of the lamps I found way too far out of my Budget, and others
would be OK.

Here are some of the Lamps I found that I like alot.  I found them at Lamps.com







A gorgeous Chandelier 
{which I don't need}

What do you think?  How much are you willing to spend for a pair of lamps, matching or not?

Do you like colorful lamp bases or colorful lamp shades better?  

How about a patterned lamp shade?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, I love shopping lamps too and these are gorgeous. Our kitchen island chandy is very similar to the last pic you share. I just love it with all the globe shades and we have the matching pendants over the bar. Hubby added a dimmer and that made it perfect. I am sure you will find the perfect lamps for your new sitting room.
    Have a great weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jan! Oh, I love that first one so much. The lamps now are just so beautiful and like you say, some are over the top expensive. Good luck with your search and thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, your social media buttons look great! lamps are so fun and they are so many lovely versions. I love our chandy in our new kitchen.
    It just takes time to find the lamp you love.....xo

    ReplyDelete