Monday, March 24, 2014

A Summer Cottage In the Hamptons

This seems to me, at least, to be much more than just a Summer Cottage!  I'm sure most of you will agree.  When I saw a photo of the Foyer of this home when I visited another Blog the other day, I fell in love.  I quickly checked, found all of these lovely photos and decided to share them in a Home Tour today.
John B. Murray Architect - Interior Design by Victoria Hagan 

Photography by Durston Saylor
There is More Info Available At This LINK.

View of the Pool and Pergola


View Into Screened Porch


Screened Porch Dining Area


Guest House


Tennis Court


Entry Foyer


Entry Foyer


Living Room


Family Room


Family Room looking through to Mud Room


Family Room into Dining Room


Moulding Detail


Kitchen


Bar and Pantry


Secondary Stairhall


Breezeway to Guest Wing


Guest Living Room


Secondary Floor Landing


Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom



His Study



Media Room Looking Out to Bunk Room...

2 comments:

  1. O.M.G. - dream come true - talk about a gorgeous little summer cottage lol -
    The entry way melts my heart into a million little pieces - that dutch door -
    Sorry have to run ( have some pinning to do )
    Have a wonderful day - and thanks so much for sharing - LOVE home tours!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, oh wow!!!! That "cottage" is just amazing! I would love to live there for even a week! Geez, I'd be happy in that guest cottage! I would love cooking in a kitchen like that, and would spend all of my free time in the pool. At least we can dream, right??:)

    ReplyDelete