Saturday, March 15, 2014

Silly Saturday - Signs

I Hope these Silly Signs Makes You Smile!  I found them while searching for funny things on the internet!  I've seen the No Pets Allowed - All Pets Must Be On a Leash, it's as bad as the VRBO ads for Vacation Homes for rent.  You first select an area that you want to vacation in...then you can further your search by selecting number of bedrooms, bathrooms, location near water, on water.  Then you can even select PET FRIENDLY.  I've found many that I've liked,
but then when inquiring further about them, I find out that "We do NOT take pets".  We made an exception a while back...but NO PETS now.  But they're still listed under Pet Friendly!










2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, oh my gosh these are too funny. Love it and your post for Silly Saturday.
    Have a great weekend!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jan, such silly signs. it does make you wonder what there are all about. Have a happy weekend. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete