Friday, March 7, 2014

More Mugs

This is Marla...
A few days ago, while I was on Facebook and Etsy and found Marlasmud {Marla}.  She is an Artisan
who creates Ceramic Beads, Pendants and Stoneware Mugs.  The Mugs that caught my eye had Paw Prints on them!  After all, I do have 3 PuppyKids - 12 Paws making prints all over the place!  I love the dragonflies on the Mugs, too.


The mugs in both of these collages are beautifully shaped,
have gorgeous handles and have such an attractive glaze on them.

Stop by and say Hi to Marla at:
Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Morning, Jan! Oh, this gal is really talented. The mugs are so nice and unusual too. I like those little paw mugs too. The music playing on your sight today reminds me of 'spa' music while you're getting a massage. I haven't had one in a long time and that would be a treat to get one! Thanks for popping in to see my cows.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelia...thanks for stopping by today. The music today is relaxation music, probably something you would hear while having a massage! I love it...and so do my Pups! Oh, a massage is a good thing!
      Jan :)

      Delete
  2. I recently found Marla too! I just LOVE her pawprint mugs, but of course I'm sure you knew that was coming ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I never would have expected you to love paw print mugs too. jk LOL!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Jan for the post. And the lovely compliments. I am blushing now. lol
    ~Marla~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, what a great artist. I love her paw print mugs and the colors she uses. Thank you for sharing this etsy shop and talented artist.
    Have a great weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete