Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pop Ups

Suddenly have Pop-Ups? No, I'm not really talking about pop-up thermometers, or pretty cards!   

I'm talking about Pop-Up Ads...Are they showing up everywhere?   Even on your Blog?   Do you have Ads on your blog that you haven't wanted or OK'd?   Links in weird colors that are double underscored on your blog too?  

I did...and it was EZ-Peasy to get rid of them...
 

I use Google Chrome and there is a button in the top right corner of your screen with 3 horizontal bars...click on it and go to Settings, then click Extensions on the top left.  Then all you need to do is DELETE the items you don't want.

I had 3 that weren't there yesterday...and they were all ads!  

I had visited a Blog this morning where I noticed all the oddly colored and underscored Links...and shortly after, I was getting pop-ups like mad!!

Now they're gone and I'm so happy!  I thought I'd share this with you, it's the easiest thing to get rid of something that can be so maddening.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Jan. I am not seeing it here, but I have on others. So annoying!! Thanks for sharing the "how to" to get rid of them.

    Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Jan. Some pages do have them and I agree with Celeste, they are so annoying.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Thanksgiving.
    PS-LOVE the image on your left sidebar titled Sentimental? Melancholy? GORGEOUS.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete