Sunday, December 8, 2013

Benny Passed Away Tonite

Our Middle PuppyKid, Benny...Ever tender, Ever Caring...Running to see what I needed...and To see what Treat you could wrangle out of me!!  Always Playful, Always ready to Snuggle...That was you.   You made my days brighter...and helped me through those 18 months with Bell's Palsy.  You were here for Mommy when I needed you most!   I will miss you more than you'll ever know.

Love, Hugs & Kisses, 
Mommy - and Daddy, Jasper & Rosie, too

[Please read the following Poem]...

5 comments:

  1. Dear Jan, I am so very sorry about Benny's passing. My heart goes out to you in your sorrow over your loss. Benny was such a sweetheart and there for you through the BP. He was so young and so full of life. This just is so shocking. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know my Miss Beazy will be there at Rainbow Bridge to welcome Benny and they will be playmates till we see them again.
    Love to you sweet friend and sending comforting hugs your way.
    Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is just bleeding for you with this terrible loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry, my friend.
    I've read Rainbow Bridge with many tears throughout the years.
    Be at peace.
    Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about this; I came via dear Marcia, and it hurts so much to lose such a devoted fur friend. I have a place in my heart that believes that these creations will never be forgotten neither on earth or in heaven. I BELIEVE. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jan,
    I'm coming over through Marcia's blog. I'm so sorry to hear of your beloved pup, Benny. Our pets become part of the family, and it's so hard when we lose them. Rainbow bridge sounds very nice. Thinking of you today.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete