Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Past


I thought I'd share a few PINK glimpses of Christmas Decorations around our house from several years ago.  I haven't begun decorating for this year yet.  And there probably won't be much decorating done around here either.  It's just hubby, me and the 3 Pups, so there will be a pretty table-top Tree in the Den...and perhaps a few other pretty things set up in my Cabinet in my Office.

My Pretty PINK Christmas Tree.  Actually, it was a white tree, stuffed full of 6" wide Pink Tulle, Gold Branches and white lights.  It was decorated with Pink... Green, Gold and glitzy ornaments.  It looked FABULOUS!  It's also a skinny tree, which made it fit just perfectly next to the entertainment center.  It was a perfect fit...and right outside our Bedroom door, too.
My bit of Vintage!


My Tree Top Angel


A Glimpse of the Master Bedroom


Oh yes, there was a Pewter Ornament and some Bronze ones too!


And it seems I was getting ready for our Christmas Eve Dinner of:

Shrimp Appetizers
Black Angus Prime Rib Roast
New Green Bean Casserole
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Boston Cream Crepe Dessert






We Wish You a Very...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm loving your pink!!! I don't have any pink, and I forget about it... but it is just darling!

    ReplyDelete