Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Benny & a Request for Prayer

Lastnight, while I was giving Benny a belly rub...I noticed a lump in front of his right hip.  We called the Vet and can't get in until Wednesday morning.  I cancelled my Wednesday massage, because I couldn't be relaxed thinking about Benny.  If you would...say a prayer for our Benny and me.  I'm beside myself over this.  I love my Pups so much...I can't bear the thought of anything happening to them.

***Sadly, Benny passed away on December 7, 2013***

5 comments:

  1. I will remember your sweet little dog in my prayers, and hope that lump is just something totally benign and nothing to worry about. He looks like such a sweetie! and I know how much love we can have for our fur friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Jan, you and Benny are in my prayers. Having experienced the unconditional love and joy that my own dogs have brought me throughout the years, I can totally understand. Peace.
    xoxo's
    Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jan! Yes, I'll be praying for little Benny that his lump will be nothing! I don't know about his breed, but Schnauzers get little knots on them that fill up with junk and can grow for years and finally they burst. Maybe that's what this is. Praying for you too Keep us updated.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan sp sorry!! I will be praying for you and Benny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sending masses of positive thoughts to you and to little Benny. ^..^
    These little cute fur balls work their way into our hearts with such ease.
    They're so precious. x

    ReplyDelete