Thursday, January 16, 2014

Angel's Portrait Is Finished

Angel is just 6 months old in the photo (bottom left) and has been here for 3 weeks.  She is a HavaCote {Havanese/Coton de Tulear}.   She has the prettiest eyelashes and while she is mostly white/off-white, she does have both black and rusty brown in her coloring.  Her hair is fine and very fluffy...and oh, so soft...it feels like cotton.  She has such a sweet spirit about her.  Missed other Posts about Our Pups Portrait Paintings, you can see all of them Here.  

4 comments:

  1. I think she is one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen. She is darling. Great likeness of her. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS_ Thank you for putting me on your blog list. I really appreciate it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the most amazing eye lashes I have ever seen, what a beautiful pup! The painting is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, I Love Angel's painting too. He did an amazing job of capturing her sweet little face. She is such a sweetie. Those eyes just melt my heart!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete