Monday, January 6, 2014

Decorative Pillows

Shabby Cats and Roses on eBay

Over the Years, I've purchased Several Beautifully Made Pillows from Brenda and I love every single one of them!!  She makes some of the prettiest pillows around!  Here are the Newest Pillows.  I love the Jolly Old Santa Claus Pillow and the Matching Christmas Stocking!  They are just so festive
and...well...ummm...PINK!  These are pretty in pictures, but much prettier in person!!  I love her little embellishments, like the rhinestone snowflake and the tiny roses with leaves along the toe of the stocking!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan
    Lovely creations from Brenda. I have a few of her treasures too and love them. So pretty!!
    Happy Monday!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pillows, Jan! And that stocking is adorable! I love the pink Santa! I can hardly believe how cold it is here in Michigan, stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete