Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Reiki and Oils

While Benny was so sick and in the ER, the only thing that would give him any relief from what he was going through, was when I gave him a Raindrop Massage and did Reiki on him.  His panting ended for a while and he didn't seem so stressed out.  It really seemed to help, even if only for the moment that I was performing them on him.  It's been so hard since he passed away and I still miss my Benny immensely.  He was such a special Pup to me.  I'll see one of his favorite commercials and want to call him to come and watch it...
and sometimes just the thought of him makes me cry.

Our little Angel has certainly livened things up 
around here since she arrived 3 weeks ago.   Even though she is still being kept somewhat quiet {uising a couple of Essential Oils on her and Reiki} after being spayed last week, she still has a way of stirring things up.  We can't wait til she has the "all clear" from the Vet and she doesn't have to be "kept quiet" anymore...we love to watch her run around with Jasper and Rosie and see her enjoy the Snow.  We love her!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! Oh, this is wonderful news and I'm so glad for you. That's amazing that it would help the little pups too. I know you'll have that special place in your heart for little Benny. I saw something on FB this morning about loving a dog, that is makes your heart bigger. And...if you had many dogs your heart is even bigger!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, such great news for wellness. I am so glad it works for the pups too. I know you miss your Benny and always will, but it does get better, I promise. Have a nice week and stay warm.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete