Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Winter Roars Into Town

Snow, Snow and More Snow - Severe Wind Chill Temperatures
We now have about 24" of snow on the ground and the temperatures are currently 11° (minus 43°)...Brrrrr.  We got 11" of snow on January 6, 2014.  The Pups are loving the snow!!  You can compare these photos to the ones in my post just a couple of days ago.  (Click Here)  The snow is much deeper.  I'll let the photos speak for themselves.






Do you have a Cozy Fire To Keep You Warm?  I hope so...cuz Baby It's Cold Outside!  Snuggle up!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Jan you sure got the white stuff. Those trees look so pretty filled with snow. I know it is cold with dangerous temps. Be safe and warm.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan,
    These pictures are beautiful to me. I know the snow has been a hardship on many blog friends, but I don't get to see it that often where I live, so when I do, it makes my heart sing.

    Bundle up and stay warm, my friend.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete