Thursday, January 9, 2014

Benny's Watercolor Portrait

  Here is Benny's Painting...and I love it!!  I told the artist that the Blanket Benny was on in the Picture was Benny's Favorite...and he told me that since it was, he wanted to include it in the painting.  I also told him I didn't want the green crate in the background  {which you'll see in the photo below} and I think he came
up with just the perfect color background!  The photo below is the one I sent of Benny to the Artist.  Benny was an 18# Havanese, a wonderful Pup, brilliant, playful and loving.  He would have been 5 years old on March 20th this year, but sadly he passed away on December 7, 2013 and is missed by all of us.
This picture of Benny was taken in his crate earlier on the day he died.  I never would have thought it would be the last photo I would ever take of him.  But, I am so thankful that I decided to take a couple of pix of Benny that day, when he looked relaxed and happy, laying in his crate with me next to him.

To see all of the Pup's portraits, click Here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, Oh this one turned out so nice too. I love the complimentary background with the blanket. What a sweet pic and I know you will cherish it along with Jasper's. Thank you for sharing the video too.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Jan, this is so very special. I absolutely love that you included the blanket. The colors are perfect, blue and yellow always being such a beautiful and timeless combination to me. Very talented storyteller/artist.
    xoxos

    ReplyDelete