Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pink Shoe Wardrobe

I have a fascination with anything Leopard. Leopard Print - art, clothing, shoes, cupcakes - anything. And it doesn't have to be the coloration we're used to either.
  
How about PINK Leopard - for Shoes? 

  I selected PINK Shoes to show you today, after all, if you're getting... dressed up to go out on a "date night" with that someone special, you certainly want to wear pretty shoes.  I love the pretty pink bow and the traditional leopard colors on pink!

source

Oh, these are gorgeous, with all the little studs on the platforms & heels, and chain hanging off the heel. 


source

 These actually have a bit of a furry look and a dangling ♥


source

Traditional colors on pink with the black bow!


source

Oh yeahhhhhhhhh...


source

And for those afraid of height - heels - here are some soft Toms!!

8 comments:

  1. They are all fun shoes. Isnt it wonderful there are so many pink accessories and clothing items to choose from now. I used to really struggle to find pink things for my home and for wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These may be the latest styles, but not for me. Makes my feet hurt just looking a them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jan,
    Oh la la! Love your pretty pink leopard heels! Gorgeous!
    HPS!
    hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for some leopard heels to add some zing to my pretty basic wardrobe- where did you find the ones with black bow? so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, great shoes, Jan! I love that second pair! Although, I don't wear heels like that anymore. I'm more the last pair you show now. : ) Thanks so much for your help on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the sweetest blog! loved the rosary post..Touched my heart!! that was a sentimental give away!..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jan, I love shoes and I'll take all of theses!! LOL
    Great post!
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete