Monday, February 11, 2013

Whitman Cottage

THE WHITMAN
There is alot of interest in Log Homes  of all  styles.  We are touring another Log Home today.  This Cottage offers colorful cottage options in the perfect smaller footprint. Beautiful  Northern White Cedar tongue and groove paneling overlaid by decorative purlins, along with a custom fieldstone fireplace makes the great room warm and inviting! Wide windows, French doors, and window boxes adorn... this multi-hued cottage that is perfect for a couple or smaller family. Finish the lower level for expanded living areas.  Nice treed Lot - Wonderful Curb Appeal

Sidewalk Pavers - Wood Porch - Stone Front - Beautiful Door


I can See Resting Here on a Chaise Having Tea


Love the Huge Beams and Side-Walls


Keeping Warm By the Fire


Windows, Patio Doors Allow the Outside In


Love all the Wood, with the Wallpaper and Colors


Such a Warm Kitchen
  

Ahhhhhh...I'm Home!


Set for Dinner



Attractive Yard Side


Guest Room


Bathroom


Child's Room


Master Bedroom with Transom Windows
First Floor
2nd Floor


What did you like most about this house?  Would you like to tour more Log Homes?  

Doug Sidell - Broker/REALTOR 

Accredited Buyer Representive 
Helen Adams Realty 
East Coast Director - Town & Country Cedar Homes 
(704) 794-8740 Cell 
(704) 439-3300 Office 
(704) 439-3333 Fax 
www.dougsidell.com 
www.cedarhomes.com
LUXURY BUILT FOR GENERATIONS TO COME © 2013

5 comments:

  1. OH how beautiful! The plaid furniture, the red floral wallpaper, the yellow bedroom paint, the front porch!!! I love this home! Have the best day ever Ms. Jan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home tour!! I love the front curb appeal!!! The stone front is just so neat!! I love the whole house! the deck oh the deck I can see me sipping a Margarita in the summer time.. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, thank you for sharing this great home tour. I loved it from the front door. So many great interior ideas and so cozy by the stone fireplace. Can you imagine enjoying that deck in the summer.
    Have a great week.
    XO Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,
    Oh my goodness I am in LOVE! Me too I have always loved a log cabin home. I love all the colors and the red plaid sofa, the fireplace is so beautiful. I could just move right in.
    A really fun post!
    Happy Valentine week, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan! Oh, boy - I love these lovely places! That's such a lovely rock fireplace and I love the dining room too! The outsides are so pretty!
    Be sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete