Monday, February 25, 2013

Terrace Avenue Tudor Home

Let's tour this home on Terrace Avenue in Milwaukee.  I did some Interior Design work inside it, way back in 1984-1985.  It's vacant. It was built in 1928, it has 5 bedrooms and 5 baths and 4588 sq ft.
2370 North Terrace Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
$819,900...



I love the Arched Doors and Tile Floor and Beams



The Living Room is one of the Two Rooms I worked
My Magic in - with Interior Design.
The Bay Window was where we placed
the Grand Piano...it was so elegant there.
It's a huge room, too!  It measures 24'x16'.



Then the Dining Room had a Re-Do too!
How I wish I had photos or the original Floorplan
I drew up for the owners.



I never got further than the Living Room and Dining Room,
but now I get to see the rest of the house. 
















Lake Michigan views, this stunning tudor has been meticulously updated and is move-in ready. There are simply too many details to list, from the slate roof and new copper gutters to the master bath finished in Carrara marble, to the gourmet kitchen, this home truly has it all! Beautiful freshly refinished hardwood floors, brand new zoned HVAC system, this home MUST be seen to be fully appreciated!

General Information

Beds5 bedBaths5 bath
House Size4,588 Sq FtLot SizeNot Available
Price$819,900Price/sqft$179
Property Type

Single Family Home

Year Built1928
NeighborhoodNot AvailableStyleTudor, Provincial
Stories2Garage2

Property Features

  • Status: Active
  • County: Milwaukee
  • 3 total full bath(s)
  • 2 total half bath(s)
  • 12 total rooms
  • 2 stories
  • Type: View of Water
  • Family room
  • Kitchen
  • Master Bedroom is 19 x 16
  • Living room is 24 x 16
  • Dining room is 18 x 15
  • Kitchen is 13 x 10
  • Den is 18 x 14
  • Basement is (has) Full
  • Water view
  • 2 car garage(s)
  • Forced air heat
  • Cooling features: Central Air
  • Approximate lot is 120 x 58
  • Lot features: Lot is 120 x 58
  • School District: Milwaukee
  • Basement
  • Fireplace(s)
  • Dining room
  • Den
  • Living Room
  • Master Bedroom

Heating Features


Multiple Units, Natural Gas

Exterior Construction

Brick, Stone, Block

Roofing

Slate/Tile

Interior Features

Bath Off MBR, Bath Shower Over Tub, Bath Vanity, Ceramic Tile in Bath, Shower Stall, Whirlpool Bath, Bay Window, Built-in Bookcase, Cable TV Available, Circuit Breakers, Elec. Appl. Hook-up, Gas Appl. Hook-Up, Natural Fireplace, Dinette, Florida/Sun Room, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Bedroom 2 is 19 x 14, Bedroom 3 is 16 x 14, Bedroom 4 is 15 x 10, Bedroom 5 is 16 x 13

Listing brokered by

Realty Dynamics |(877)482-0444

Data Source: MLS

MLS ID: 1295537

6 comments:

  1. Lovely home and too bad you did not have photos of the work that you did in this house! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. its beautiful..

    wouldnt be for me though.. my first thought is always, who's gonna clean all that up every week lol..

    did love looking at it though.

    xxoxoxo
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    Love this home tour. What a gorgeous place. Everything about it is stunning. The outside stone around the front door is so stunning and has become really popular here in my area. One of my neighbors added it to their front and it is stunning.

    Thank you for sharing. Have a great day. It is cold and raining here today.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely home! I do like the arched doorways and the floors. And the bathroom tile is lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was just gorgeous! Wow!! I loved everything! I wish I could have seen the grand piano by the bay window.. I loved this tour
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd take it ! I wish they would have shown the Lake Michigan views from the windows in the video. That bathtub looks inviting! I could get lost in this house, lost in my own little fairy tale world and dance around on the wood floors. Copper gutters? Wow! Just amazing! Thanks for showing us!

    ReplyDelete