Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spitzer House - Part 1

I vacationed several times at the Spitzer House Bed and Breakfast Inn,  in Medina Ohio, in the past.  When I went there, the Owners were Jan & Dale and were very friendly, even sitting down and chatting with us over breakfast, which was very enjoyable  In 2011, they sold the B&B.

It's been quite a while since I've looked at all of the wonderful photos I took of the place when we were there, so I thought I'd share them with you.  There are so many....
photos, all prettier than the next, so I will be sharing these of the Parlor and Entry with you today...and more through the week.  When you walk in, you get to close these lovely, heavy, tall doors, all with beveled glass!



Mr. Spitzer's Picture



The Parlor









4 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, Very Victorian and detailed. What a great tour. Looking forward to seeing it after the purchase in 2011.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Love the new pic of the pups in your header. Too cute.
    Have a blessed Sunday.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those french doors. Very nice. Thank you
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this especially the Victorian furniture! I have always yearned for a pink set like that! Love that chair too and that little bench when you walk in the entry is adorable and very rare. I have never seen one like it. On and the lamps, and the.....everything ♥

    We have never boarded any of the dogs/children we've had. never.

    Lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~ I love all the Victorian flair~ so beautiful!!!
    Thanks for sharing Jan!!!

    ReplyDelete